At Johnson Eye Care, Thorough Eye Exams Are Just the Beginning!
Prior to the 1950s, when contact lenses made its popular debut, corrective vision capabilities were limited to the use of traditional eyeglasses. Today, however, thanks to the rapid growth in vision correction surgical techniques and technology, there are several modern approaches to correcting less than perfect vision.
- Comprehensive Vision Exams (Adults & Children)
- Digital Retinal Imaging
- Visual Acuity Assessment
- Eye Pressure & Retina Dilation
- Lens and Cataract Assessment
- Eyeglass Lens Prescriptions and specific lens recommendations
- Contact Lens Fitting & Services
- Laser Corrective Surgeries (LASIK, PRK and Refractive Lensectomy)